Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mommy survey - it's all about Olivia





1. Were you married at the time? Yes, 2 1/2 years

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were shocked and so excited!! We had been trying for awhile so when the test was finally positive, we were so happy!

3. How old were you? 24 when I found out, 25 when I delivered.

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Well I had taken a test and it was negative. Then a week later had a dream I was pregnant so I took another one first thing that morning and it was positive!

5. Who did you tell first? Matt of course. Woke him out of a deep sleep! ha

6. Did you want to find out the sex? I didn't, but Matt convinced me to. Glad I did.

7. Due date? June 29th

8. Did you deliver early or late? 7 days early on June 21st

9. Did you have morning sickness? Not really, more like gag reflex when I would brush my teeth. Only had one legitimate throw up on the way home from FL.

10. What did you crave? Meat, Mexican food, caramel apples, ice cream

11. Who irritated you the most? hmmmm, not sure

12. What was your first child's sex? girl

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 55

14.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None.

15.Where did you give birth? Baptist Hospital, Nashville

16. How many hours were you in labor? Water broke at midnight, she was born at 7:39 am

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Matt

18. Who watched? Just Matt

19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Um yes, epidural please

21.How much did your child weigh? 7lb 9 oz

22.Did your child have any complications? Nope!

23. What did you name him/her? Olivia Nicole

24. How old is your first born today? 2!

25. Who does your child look like? It's a toss up. Just as many people say Matt as they do me. She is definitely a good mix now. When she was born though, she was a mini-Matt!

No comments: