Sunday, March 16, 2008

2 1/2 weeks and going strong!




Life has been better than expected the last 2 weeks! After having Madi, my mom and dad were here and my mom ended up staying the week. She was a God send! She and Olivia had such a wonderful time and allowed me to get the rest I needed and get acquainted with the newest member of our family! My dad, brother and sister (in-law) came back up last weekend and we had a great time! Matt's parents got here last night and will be staying the week, so we look forward to the time we get to spend with them.

Matt has been so amazing and is such a wonderful Dad. Olivia is such a good big sister and has gone into full on mom mode! She walks around with her baby dolls imitating my every move! Madi has been such a good baby and we feel so blessed that life with two is going so well...so far! ;) I feel we have a pretty optimistic attitude about it all and that has helped us tremendously! We just feel that God has blessed us in so many ways and we are just so thankful!

No comments: